2017 CANS Atlantic Cat De-Icer
Cunard Centre, Halifax
Friday, April 21, 2017
Ticket sales are now closed. You can purchase entry-only (no meal) tickets at the Cunard Centre tomorrow (Fri Apr 21) at 5:00 PM onward.
Sponsorship for the 2017 De-Icer is now closed. Contact Natalie Bobbitt about sponsoring for our 2018 De-Icer! At email@example.com or 902-468-2267 ext 718
5:00 pm Doors open
6:00 – 8:00 pm Lobster or Roast Beef Buffet
8:30 – 10:45 pm Entertainment by Skin & Jones
9:00 pm – 11:00 pm Shuttle Service to Downtown Halifax
10:45 pm Bars Close
Westin Room Rate
Book a room at a discounted rate for the De-Icer! Click here to book: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1702284615&key=25FF534A
We have some GREAT door prizes this year! Interested in donating a door prize to the De-Icer?! Contact Britney MacNeil at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-499-2939!
General Info & FAQ
- Parking is free outside the Cunard Centre.
- Dress code for attendees: Encouraged is Business Casual, but attire ranges from Casual (denim) to Semi-formal (suit/dress).
- A Welcome Table will be at the entrance for those who have not picked up their tickets in advance at the CANS Office. All tickets must be paid before/at pickup. Methods of payment accepted are cheque or credit card (VISA, AMEX, and MC).
- How do I add tickets to my online order? You can’t add tickets to a current order, but you can log on to CANSnet and make a second order for the new ticket(s); please make a note on the order, referencing the invoice number of your first order(s).
- How do I change my current order (i.e. change from lobster to beef, delete some tickets)? Email your change request to email@example.com.
- When will I receive a receipt? Your receipt will be automatically generated and emailed to you by CANSnet when you order online.
- When can I pick up my tickets? Tickets will be sent in the mail following your purchase. If you select Pick-up instead, you can pick-up your tickets at the CANS office between 9am Tuesday April 18 and 3pm Thursday April 20 at the CANS Burnside Office, or Friday at 5pm at the door.
- The pre-purchased drink tickets include gratuity
- The bars will sell drink tickets, will take cash and will run tabs
- What can I redeem my drink ticket for? Beer and shots; not premium drinks (wine, liqueurs, martinis, premium shots, etc.)