CANS 2018 Toromont Cat & Battlefield Equipment De-Icer
Friday, April 27, 2018
Cunard Centre, Halifax, NS
Click HERE to REGISTER
Click HERE to SPONSOR
PLEASE NOTE** The menu has changed from previous years. Please see details and pricing below.
Click HERE to register.
Location: Cunard Centre, Halifax, NS
Date: Friday, April 27, 2018
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:00 noon
Sponsorship Deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Doors open at 5:00 pm
Buffet begins 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Dinner Options: Quarter Chicken & ½ Rack of Ribs OR One 1-1/2 lb. Clearwater Hardshell Lobster. Pricing outlined below. (Since we have changed to one larger lobster we will no longer be providing Lobster Check).
Entertainment is from 8:00 – 11:00 pm (entertainment TBD)
Shuttle Service to Downtown Halifax is from 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Bars Close at 10:45 pm
General Info & FAQ
- Tickets can be mailed directly to your chosen location or recieved at designated pick up times.
- Tickets will be ready for pick-up at CANS between 10:00 am Tuesday April 24 and 4:30 pm Thursday April 26
- Pick up location: 134 Eileen Stubbs Ave., Unit 103, Dartmouth (office hours are Mon-Fri 8:00 AM -4:30 PM)
- All tickets not picked up will be held at the door of the Cunard Centre for pickup when doors open at 5:00PM on Friday, April 27.
- Parking is free outside the Cunard Centre.
- Dress code for attendees: Encouraged is Business Casual, but attire ranges from Casual (denim) to Semi-formal (suit/dress).
- A Welcome Table will be at the entrance for those who have not picked up their tickets in advance at the CANS Office. All tickets must be paid for before/at pickup. Methods of payment accepted are cheque or credit card (VISA, AMEX, and MC).
- How do I add tickets to my online order? You can’t add tickets to a current order, but you can log on to CANSnet and make a second order for the new ticket(s); please make a note on the order, referencing the invoice number of your first order(s).
- How do I change my current order (i.e. change from One 1 & 1/2 lb Lobster to Quarter Chicken with 1/2 Rack of Ribs, delete a ticket, etc)? Email your change request to email@example.com
- When will I receive a receipt? Your receipt will be automatically generated and emailed to you by CANSnet when you order online.
- When can I pick up my tickets? Tickets will be sent in the mail following your purchase. If you select Pick-up instead, you can pick-up your tickets at the CANS office between 10:00am Tuesday April 24 and 4:30 pm Thursday April 26 or Friday, April 27, at 5pm at the door.
- The pre-purchased drink tickets include gratuity
- The bars will sell drink tickets, will take cash and will run tabs
- What can I redeem my drink ticket for? Beer and shots; not premium drinks (wine, liqueurs, martinis, premium shots, etc.)
- Interested in donating a door prize to the De-Icer?! Contact Natalie Bobbitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-499-2939!
Events Lead, Construction Association of Nova Scotia