CANS Industry Magazine — Construction Pulse
The 2021 Spring / Summer – Issue 1 of Construction Pulse has officially launched!
The inaugural issue of Construction Pulse, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s industry magazine, is now live!
READ CONSTRUCTION PULSE: To access the digital version of Construction Pulse, click here.
CANS Members, a physical copy of Construction Pulse has been mailed to your company’s Profile Administrator and should be arriving in their mailbox over the course of the next week. If you would like your own copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Pulse was created to provide members with a construction industry resource specific to their businesses in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors of Nova Scotia’s construction industry.
In this issue you will find information on current industry best practices, emerging trends and topics to keep an eye on, relevant and pivotal issue impacting industry, and member successes and accomplishments we’re celebrating.
You’ll also find introductory messages from CANS President & CEO, Duncan Williams, the Honourable Iain Rankin, Premier of Nova Scotia, and Mike Savage, Mayor of Halifax Regional Municipality.
Government & Industry Relations —
- COVID-19 and Construction – A year of reflection, adaptation, and evolution, by Construction Safety Nova Scotia
- Cape Breton Infrastructure – How the billion-dollar construction boom will transform Cape Breton Regional Municipality
Workforce Development —
- Workplace Injury in Construction – Top 5 best practises for successful return to work, by WCB Nova Scotia
- Diversity & Inclusion in Construction – How a diverse and inclusive workplace will change the future of construction
Industry Education & Training —
Innovation & Technology —
- Durability, Performance & Comfort with Airtightness – Three reasons why airflow control is important in building performance, by Tate Engineering Inc. & Airtight Spaces
- Technology & Construction – Innovation and Ingenuity at the heart of building Atlantic Canada, by Pomerleau
- Brokering Innovation through Research – How the UNB Off-site Construction Research Centre is driving industry change to advance construction processes
- Investing in Images to Innovate your Company – How aerial photography and videography can set your company apart from competitors, by Stop & Motion Creative Co.
We’d love to hear what you think of our first issue! Please send your comments, opinions and feedback to email@example.com
Thank you to our advertisers whose support has helped make Construction Pulse possible. Click here to view a full list of companies who advertised in Issue 1 of Construction Pulse.
In addition, Construction Pulse will also be produced digitally – inviting an audience of more than 6,500+ average monthly CANS website users, and 4,400 followers on our social media channels, to view our publication.
Construction Pulse — Fall/Winter 2021 – Issue 2 will be released November 2021.