The Construction Association of Nova Scotia (CANS) knows the vast majority of our members rank projects and tenders as the most important service or program CANS offers.
CANS offers the most comprehensive projects and tendering service in Atlantic Canada – ensuring our members have the best business advantage.
As a member you have:
- 24/7 access to plans on CANSnet & in physical plans room
- Industrial scale, on-demand printing at competitive prices
- Bulletins, Bid Results, and Industry Trends
- Commissioner of Oath on staff to sign Statutory Declarations during business hours
SCANNING & PRINTING
At CANS, membership pays. CANS is now offering lower printing and scanning prices in order to save our members money.
Document printing and scanning prices:
1-50 sq ft $0.35
51-100 sq ft $0.30
100+ sq ft $0.25
1-50 sq ft $0.33
51-100 sq ft $0.24
100+ sq ft $0.17
Scan & Print
1-50 sq ft $0.68
51-100 sq ft $0.54
100+ sq ft $0.42
Pick it up, ship it or have it delivered, it’s your call.
CANS is a leading provider of CCDC and CCA standard documents.
What is CCDC?
The Canadian Construction Documents Committee (CCDC) is a national joint committee responsible for the development, production and review of standard Canadian construction contract, forms and guides. Formed in 1974 the CCDC is made up of volunteer representatives from:
- Public – sector owners
- Private – sector owners
- *The Association of Consulting Engineers of Canada
- *The Canadian Construction Association
- *Construction Specifications Canada
- *The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
CCDC guides are products of a consensus-building process aimed at balancing the interests of all parties on the construction project. They reflect recommended industry practices.
Comments and inquiries can be directed to CCDC, 1900-275 Slater St., Ottawa ON K1P 5H9
Tel: (613) 236-9455 Web: ccdc.org