Bowman Awards: Celebrating 25 Years of Continuous Membership
Each year, CANS recognizes companies that have held continuous membership for more than 25 years by presenting them with the Bowman Award. The Bowman Award is named after Earle Bowman of Fundy Construction – a past President and Honourary Life Member of CANS. To honour the efforts and grand achievements of this prolific mover and shaker in the construction industry, companies are awarded for their years of membership and displaying a degree of dedication that would make Earle Bowman proud.
Congratulations to all 2016-2017 Bowman Award recipients:
- B.D. Stevens Limited
- Connors Diving Services Ltd.
- D & M Morash Steeplejack Company Limited
- Diamond Mechanical Distributors Limited
- Eastern Canadian Structures
- Highland Landscapes for Lifestyle
- J.R. Eisener Contracting Ltd.
- Leslie & Benn Piledriving
- Maxim Construction Inc.
- Partners Construction Ltd.
- SHNIER ~ DIVISION 9
- Super Clean Services Ltd.
- The Master Group
- Tri-Ex Construction Ltd.
Click HERE to view Bowman Award recipients from previous years.