Bowman Awards: Celebrating 25 Years of Continuous Membership
Each year, CANS recognizes companies that have held continuous membership for more than 25 years by presenting them with the Bowman Award. The Bowman Award is named after Earle Bowman of Fundy Construction – a past President and Honourary Life Member of CANS. To honour the efforts and grand achievements of this prolific mover and shaker in the construction industry, companies are awarded for their years of membership and displaying a degree of dedication that would make Earle Bowman proud.
Congratulations to all 2018-2019 Bowman Award recipients:
- Able Electric 2016 Limited
- Advanced Energy Management Ltd.
- Asbestos Abatement Ltd.
- Atlantic Explosives Ltd.
- Blaine F. MacLane Excavation Ltd.
- Fundy Electric Limited
- G.J. Cahill & Co. (1979) Ltd.
- John Morrison Contracting Ltd.
- R.D.L. Construction Limited
- Sansom Equipment Ltd.
- Techno Hard Surfaces Limited
- The Guarantee Company of North America
- Waller Agencies Limited
- Wickwire Holm
- W. MacPhail Construction Ltd.
Click HERE to view a full list of Bowman Award recipients from previous years.