CANS Conference Centre
Are you a CANS member in need of additional meeting space? CANS is proud to offer our beautiful conference centre for your meeting needs. These facilities are FREE TO USE for all CANS members.
CANS Conference Centre is available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Book Your Next Meeting at CANS!
Your conference room rental includes:
- One of our various conference rooms that can accommodate up to a max. of 25 people
- Audiovisual system with PowerPoint presentation functions
- Videoconferencing using Microsoft Teams
- Welcoming main lobby and washroom facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- On-site administrative staff
- Free coffee, tea and water service
Any member booking meeting space MUST complete a booking form 5 business days in advance of the requested date. Confirmation of bookings is based on availability. Members must comply with the Province’s and CANS COVID-19 safety requirements.
- Is there Wi-Fi? Yes.
- Is there access to a printer? No.
- Is there video conferencing? Yes. You must send the email addresses of those who require virtual access with a minimum of 5-days notice to Kaitlyn Bennett email@example.com; 902-468-2267 ext. 716.
- Do you provide laptops for presentations? Yes. We encourage you to use our laptop(s) and bring your content on a flash drive.
- Is catering and/or beverages available? If requested, CANS can provide water and coffee. Catering is allowed, but it is your responsibility to organize the order.
- Is there a washroom facility accessible? Yes. The washrooms are located down the hall from our office, accessible through the back training door.
More photos of our meeting space
Want more information about our meeting space? Contact:
Education & Training Lead
902-468-2267 ext. 716 | EMAIL