QEII New Generation Project (HI ED Administration Offices Relocation)
Package #4 – Building Envelope & Interior Finishes
Owner: Government of Nova Scotia, Department of Infrastructure and Housing
Location: Halifax, NS
Pipeline Connection: PL18-0475NS
CANSnet ID: NS21-0608 (*Package #4 – Building Envelope & Interior Finishes)
Project Close: April 27, 2021*
About the Project:
The redevelopment of the QEII Health Sciences Centre is a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink and rebuild the way we deliver health care. It is a massive, multi-year project that’s laying out how we’ll meet the health care needs of Nova Scotians for the next 50 years. It will also allow services to be moved out of the ageing Centennial, Victoria and Dickson buildings on the Victoria General (VG) site of the QEII.
Find more information about this project and healthcare redevelopment in Nova Scotia. Or, WATCH the video below to learn more about the QEII New Generation project will take shape.
Find out more information on CANSnet!
- NS19-2227 – TIR – Museum of Natural History Temporary Parking Lot
- NS20-0113 – TIR – Abatement & Deconstruction of Former CBC Building
- NS20-0171 – Design and Construction Services QEII New Generation Project, Summer Street Parkade
- NS20-2399 – HI ED Administration Offices Relocation, Halifax Infirmary – Foundation Package #1 – Trade Contract # 01 – Earthwork
- NS20-2471 – HI ED Administration Offices Relocation, Halifax Infirmary – Foundation Package – Tender Package #3 – Elevator Package
(Note: you must be signed in to your CANSnet account in order to access information from the Bulletin, Pipeline, Open Tenders and/or Results and Awards).
Looking for the Tender Documents?
Full-size drawings or specs can be ordered directly from the website, for more assistance, contact CANS.
Contact a CANS Member Specialist today.
Get in touch via email or call, (902) 468-2267.
134 Eileen Stubbs Ave, Unit 103
Dartmouth, NS B3B 0A9
Monday – Friday,
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.