Thank You For Attending CANS Emerging Leaders Golf!
Thank you to all the attendees of CANS Emerging Leaders Golf Tournament who joined us on Friday, August 19 at The Links at Montague for 9-holes of golf.
Tournament Winners List
Congratulations to our tournament champions! Our first-place team was Team 1B!
- Chris Mackenzie, Bird Stairs
- Tim Booker, Bird Stairs
- Rob Saunders, Bird Stairs
- Jeff Parkhill, Iron Maple Constructors
Honourable mentions go to our second- and third-place teams for their fantastic play!
2nd place – 2B –
- Liam McCulloch, Bird Stairs
- Steve Turnbull, Trinity Maintenance Solutions
- Kaela Steeves, rcs construction Inc.
- Adam Castellani, Able Electric
3rd place – 9A –
- Chris Bartlett, Iron Maple Constructors
- James MacArthur, Dexter Construction
- Herbert Osei-Boateng, Grey Cardinal Management
- Adam Parsons, Lindsay Construction
Hole Contest Winners —
- Longest Putt (sponsored by Pinchin): Will Johnson, Travelers Insurance Company of Canada
- Men’s Longest Drive (sponsored by: Richelieu): Bennett Gaskin, Dulux Paints
- Ladies’ Longest Drive (sponsored by Richelieu): Abby van der Jagt, The Water Shed
- Closest to the pin, (sponsored by Meridia Recruitment): Kaela Steeves, rcs construction inc.
- Closest to the line, (sponsored by CANS Emerging Leaders): Stan McKim, Bird Stairs
50/50 Draw for Habitat for Humanity
Congratulations to the winner of our 50/50 draw in support of Habitat for Humanity. Caleb Sager, Iron Maple Constructors won $277 and generously donated his portion of the winnings to the charity.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Thank you to all our sponsors who helped make this event a success.
- Cluett Insurance
- Meridia Recruitment Solutions
Who are CANS Emerging Leaders Group?
Originally called the Developing Executives (D.E.) Group, CANS Emerging Leaders Group was formed in September 2001 to encourage participation from our younger CANS members. Members of the Emerging Leaders Group are under 40 and work for CANS member companies. To learn more about CANS Emerging Leaders, click here.