Construction Pulse – Issue 5, Spring/Summer 2023 is NOW ONLINE!
The fifth issue of Construction Pulse, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s industry magazine, is now live!
READ CONSTRUCTION PULSE: To access the digital version of Construction Pulse, click here.
A physical copy of Construction Pulse has been mailed to your company and should be arriving in their mailbox over the course of the next week. If you would like your own copy, please email email@example.com
Construction Pulse was created to provide members with a resource specific to their businesses in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors of Nova Scotia’s construction industry.
In this issue, you will find information on current industry best practices, emerging trends and topics to keep an eye on, relevant and pivotal issues impacting industry, and member successes and accomplishments we’re celebrating.
ISSUE 5 STORIES
- Beat the heat: 10 tips to keep your workers safe this summer;
- How employers can attract and retain skilled trades workers through incentives and a positive learning culture;
- Construction looking forward: A 10-year outlook on construction in Nova Scotia;
- Building Community Connections: Profiling reachability and Africadian Empowerment Academy;
- 2023 CCA National Award winners: Profiling Victoria Stanhope and Marco Group Limited;
- The gold standard: Spotlight on the New Ronald McDonald House, Gold Seal Designated Project;
- Invest in your workforce: How CANS private training will position your organization for success;
- Construction cybersecurity: 5 best practises to protect your organization against cyber attacks.
Thank you to our advertisers whose support has helped make this issue of Construction Pulse possible!
- Cooper Equipment Rentals
- Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Nova Scotia Department of Labour, Skills, and Immigration
- The Shaw Group
- Stanhope Simpson Insurance
- Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.
- Canadian Construction Association – Canadian Apprenticeship Service