On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, Premier McNeil announced more than 200 infrastructure projects across the province totalling up to $230 million in stimulus spending. Find a list of relevant upcoming projects, tender information and more on CANSnet! CANS Members can log in to CANSnet and use our Pipeline Lead PL20-0285NS for more project information related to the NS Infrastructure Stimulus Package. Login into CANSnet now.
Related Pipeline Leads:
- PL17-0356NS – Dept of Transportation – New Construction of a Mira Gut Bridge – Cape Breton, NS
- PL19-0240NS – Province of NS – Various Dyke Projects to Help Nova Scotia Prepare For Rising Sea Levels
- PL20-0005NS – Nova Scotia Five Year Highway Plan
- PL20-0053NS – Town of Wolfville – Plans To Reduce Effects Of Climate Change
- PL20-0112NS – Baddeck is looking at a Wharf/Waterfront Upgrade
CANSnet makes it easy to find the most current, upcoming and historical tendering information, available 24/7. Our members get exclusive access to CANSnet, try it today, login here.