CANS Election Portal
2021 Federal Election
Canada’s 44th Federal General Election
will be held on Monday, September 20, 2021.
In this 2021 general federal election, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia (CANS) alongside the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) will play an active role, ensuring that the issues important to our members and the industry are top of mind for all parties.
Federal Election Information – Where, when, how to vote
For more information on the federal election, visit Elections Canada’s website, or find quick links below for key voting information.
- Who are the candidates? Find your electoral district and see your local candidates. (Note: nominations are still open, a complete list of confirmed candidates will be available on Wednesday, September 1)
- Are you registered to vote? Check that you’re registered, or learn how to get on the voters list.
- Do you know how or where to vote? There are multiple ways that you can vote, choose the voting option that works best for you. Find out how to submit your vote.
Advocating on your behalf – Important issues facing industry
- Read CANS election topics and the survey sent to all NS candidates. Coming soon.
- Read where the candidates stand on the issues facing our industry. Coming soon.
- How you can get involved:
- Talk to your local candidate. Click here for key issues facing construction. (Coming soon).
For more information on CANS’ activities in the Federal Election contact:
Director, Marketing & Communications
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
902-469-2267 ext. 713
Federal Election Resources