Why Not BIM! Come join AECO industry leaders and practitioners in an open discussion about BIM. We will host a series of presentations and panel discussions aimed at addressing this central question: Why Not BIM? A lot has been said about BIM; its purpose, its value, but now it’s time to discuss the direction of BIM in Canada’s Eastern Provinces and how this technology will affect your business.
• What are the key issues surrounding BIM for the various stakeholders?
• What does the next two to five years look like?
• What are your options when adopting BIM?
• What risks do we face from lagging behind other regions and countries?
• What impact does a lagging BIM adoption have on our workforce in Atlantic Canada?
This event will be the best opportunity to participate alongside industry leaders, stakeholders and decision makers in one room. You will not want to miss the opportunity to participate and perhaps ask the questions that affect you most. Register now!