Casting Call: Apply to be Featured in NSAA Promotional Material
The Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency (NSAA) is seeking your assistance in the creation of a marketing campaign to promote apprenticeship as a great career choice.
Although there are a number of aspects to the campaign, we are asking you to promote and encourage certified tradespersons and/or apprentices to apply to be part of a professional photo shoot, in which the photos will be used for various promotional materials. Please send this notification to those in your network, or employees who you feel would be willing and prepared to represent their trade and the apprenticeship system.
We are inviting applications for tradespeople and/or apprentices in the following trades/trade sectors:
- Truck and Transport Mechanic
- Construction trades
- Metal Fabricator (Fitter)
You or your organization have been identified due to your involvement with the apprenticeship system in the above trades. It is important that the trades be represented by the diversity that exists in the province.
Click HERE for casting call information page. From there, under the heading “How to Apply” you can find the link that will take you to the casting application.
- Applications are electronic and are sent to a casting company (not the Agency)
- The locations for the shoots will be work locations that are being reviewed
- Applicants will be selected and those selected will receive pay
- Applicants will be required to be at the photo shoot location for at least one full day
- Applications are required immediately
If you have any questions please contact Erin Hennessey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your assistance. We have a great opportunity to promote the apprenticeship system and showcase the wonderful opportunities that exist in Nova Scotia in the skilled trades, but we need to do this together!
Director, Partnership and Innovation
Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency