Updates on CANS Projects & Documents Services
Accessing In-Person Services —
CANS is pleased to welcome our members into our office for CANS Projects & Documents services! Members have access to our in-person services including, print orders, the sale of CCDC & CCA Standard Documents, and the signing of Statutory Declarations. Please note that we are still offering our virtual Statutory Declaration service.
NEW! Effective today, Monday, March 21, 2022, the provincial government’s reopening plan has transitioned to Phase 3, which means that the restrictions for masking, gathering limits and social distancing requirements have been lifted. Members entering CANS lobby or front desk area will no longer be required to wear a mask. The shields at the front desk will remain in place for the time being. We ask that you use the hand sanitizer located in our office and that you do not enter the building if you are sick or experiencing COVID symptoms.
Questions? For more information, please contact Lesley Whynot.
CANS Business Centre Bookings —
Members can book meeting space in CANS Business Centre.
To book CANS Business Centre, please call 902-468-2267 ext. 0 to speak to a Membership Services Specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any member booking this space must complete a booking form in advance.
Other CANS Services —
Please note, CANS Board Rooms remain closed at this time.
Phase 3 of Reopening Plan Begins Today
As of today, most province-wide public health restrictions have been lifted, including gathering limits, physical distancing and mask requirements. Some measures will remain in place for high-risk settings, such as healthcare and long-term care.
Effective 12:01 a.m. Monday, March 21:
- there will be no gathering limits or capacity limits, but people should still keep their social groups small and consistent and make careful choices about the gatherings they attend
- physical distance will no longer be required between individuals and groups, although distancing is still recommended
- masks will no longer be required, but wearing one in indoor public places or crowded outdoor places is strongly recommended
- businesses and organizations across all sectors can resume full operations with no mandatory public health restrictions
- special events including festivals, sports, performances, meetings, training and faith ceremonies can resume in full.
Book A Vaccination Appointment
If you still need your first, second or booster dose, book your vaccination appointment.
Stay Up To Date On COVID-19
Looking for the latest information about COVID-19? Take a look at the news section in CANS COVID-19 Information Centre.