On December 17, we’re inviting you to celebrate the holidays with us at CANS Holiday Social. This FREE, virtual event will allow CANS members to share in a province-wide holiday celebration that you can stream from anywhere. We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you!
Don’t miss your chance to register – registration closes December 16, 2020!
Date: December 17, 2020
Time: 12:00 (noon) – 1:30 p.m.
Registration: Closed — We’ll see you at noon!
Tune in for an afternoon featuring:
- Emcee BJ Wilson(Q104)
- Musical performances by Andrew Doyle (check him out on Spotify or Apple Music)
- Brought to you by Cherubini, Efficiency NS and Intact Insurance
- Season’s greetings from Mayor Mike Savage
- Commercial Break
- Brought to you by Autodesk
- Opportunities to reconnect with industry partners in chat
- A live-vote for CANS Ugly Sweater Contest winner
- Our winner will receive a$100 Visa gift card!
- Even more chances to win with TWO prize giveaways featuring:
- $250 gift-card to Home Depot, sponsored by Home Depot Pro
- Dewalt drill and impact drive combo kit (valued at $250), sponsored by Black & McDonald
Do YOU Have the Ugliest Holiday Sweater? Prove it!
Kick off these holiday celebrations a little early for your chance to win! To get us in the festive spirit, CANS is hosting an ugly sweater contest, the winner of which will be announced at CANS Holiday Social.
How To Enter:
Grab the ugliest, most festive sweater you can find, snap a picture and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CANS Ugly Sweater Contest.” Show off your entry and share your holiday look online by tagging us on Linkedin and Twitter! Submissions will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 15.
With Thanks to our Sponsors
Events Lead, Construction Association of Nova Scotia