Horizon Achievement Centre
- Owner: Horizon Achievement Centre Society
- Location: Sydney, NS
- Project Manager: Dora Construction
- Closing Date: Various Packages (see below for links to these packages on CANSnet)
- Pipeline Connection: PL17-0493NS
About the Owner:
Horizon Achievement Centre Society, a registered charity, is the largest provider of services and employment options for people with mental/intellectual disabilities within CBRM and is a prominent supplier of quality products and services to the local business community. Read more about the society and their plans for the centre on their website.
We have been following this project! Have you?
See our Pipeline connection PL17-0493NS about the Horizon Achievement Centre for more information, or click the associated packages for open tenders.
(Note: you must be signed into your CANSnet account in order to access information from the Pipeline, Open Tenders and/or Results and Awards).
- NS20-2162 – Horizon Achievement Centre – New Building Project – Tender Package #4 Building Exterior, Sydney
- NS20-2163 – Horizon Achievement Centre – New Building Project – Tender Package #6 Building Interior, Sydney
- NS20-2175 – Horizon Achievement Centre – New Building Project – Tender Package #5 Aboveground Mechanical and Electrical, Sydney
Looking for the Tender Documents?
Full-size drawings or specs can be ordered directly from the website, for more assistance, contact CANS.
Looking for Assistance?
Contact a CANS Member Specialist today.
Get in touch via email or call, (902) 468-2267.
CANS Burnside Office
134 Eileen Stubbs Ave, Unit 103
Dartmouth, NS B3B 0A9
Monday – Friday,
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.