The Construction Technology and Innovation Trade Show
Curious about rope access applications for construction? Check out the final video in our CANSTech Exhibitor Spotlight series highlighting CANSTech Exhibitor ProTech Building Safety Systems and hear what they are planning to bring to the event on November 20!
The Construction Association of Nova Scotia is proud to present CANSTech – The Construction Technology and Innovation Trade Show for the commercial, industrial and institutional construction industry!
CANSTech will take place November 20, 2018 at the Cunard Centre in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia, and will unite exhibitors, sponsors and world-class speakers to showcase new technologies, upcoming trends and innovative products all under one roof. Attendees from our membership, government and supporting industry organizations will be there to view, learn and make business connections!
Click HERE for frequently asked questions about the event.
CANSTech is FREE to attend! Click HERE to register.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to experience first-hand virtual or augmented reality, drones, rope access, heavy machinery simulators, and tools? Better yet, would you like to experience it all for FREE?
Registered attendees will:
- Have access to 60 exhibitors that will provide them with information enabling them to use technology to advance their businesses. Click here to see the exhibitor list.
- Be able to attend speaker sessions and hear from world-class speakers on hot topics in technology and innovation. Click here to see the speaker line up.
- Receive complimentary USB device charging lanyards
- Have digital access to other attendees and businesses through QR codes on custom name badges
- Have the chance to win door prizes including tickets to the CANS De-icer, the largest construction networking event in Atlantic Canada.
Online registration closes on Friday, November 16 at 4pm.
CANSTech will feature new technologys, innovative products and cutting-edge processes, including companies showcasing:
- 3D Printing
- Alternate Energy (Wind, Solar, Tidal, etc.)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)/Design Tools
- Connected Job Sites/Cloud Technology/Mobile Applications
- Construction Management/Project Management Tools
- Cutting-Edge Products for Construction
- Green Construction
- Innovation and Technology Funding
- Innovative Projects
- Longer Life Materials
- Smart Construction
- Specialized Materials
- Virtual/Augmented Reality
- Wearable Technology
Click HERE to see a list of current exhibitors!
Click HERE to read speaker bios.
8:30 AM – Keynote Speaker: The Future is Now – How Today’s Tech is Disrupting the World’s Oldest Industry
Keynote Speaker: James Benham, JBKnowledge
11:00 AM – Session #1: The 5 Workflows Every Contractor Should Optimize with Mobile Apps
Speaker: Rob McKinney, JBKnowledge
1:00 PM – Session #2: The Construction Technology Ecosystem: Selecting and Integrating the Best Solutions for Your Projects
Speaker: Jeff Sample, JBKnowledge
2:45 PM – Session #3: Construction Innovation Panel Discussion: Hear from panelists as they describe their experiences with embracing innovations and implementing them within their organizations.
Moderator: Trent Soholt, The Nova Scotia Construction Sector Council
Panelist: Jean Léger, Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
Panelist: Jas Saraw, Procore Technologies
Panelist: Dr. Ivanka Iordanova, Pomerleau
Panelist: Jamal Mohammed, SITECH Mid-Canada
Are you traveling from away and looking for a place to stay during CANSTech? We have a room block at the Westin Hotel! The room rate is $149/night. Click HERE for more information.
For more information contact:
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
Telephone: 902-468-2267 ext. 718