Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency – Atlantic Trades Harmonization
The Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency (NSAA) has been actively involved in the national and Atlantic trades harmonization initiatives. We have created a “Harmonization Update” report that is available on the NSAA website under “What’s New”. It is listed as, “Harmonization: Nova Scotia Advances Apprentice Mobility”. Read the Report. Learn more.
The Update provides information on:
• The Provincial-Territorial Apprentice Mobility Protocol
• The National (CCDA) Harmonization Initiative
• The Atlantic (AAHP) Harmonization Initiative
• 5 areas Nova Scotia needs to make changes to the General Regulations, and
• A brief on current actions and future milestones
There is an opportunity to provide feedback – the submission deadline is January 31, 2016.