The Construction Association of Nova Scotia will be the leading voice of the construction industry respected by members, government, industry and the public as a provider of the highest quality and value added services.
We believe in:
- Treating our members and staff with respect and fairness in a professional, consistent and open manner.
- Providing programs and services that meet member needs, are accessible, represent good value for money and are offered using first class facilities and technologies.
- Recognizing and rewarding those who contribute to our success and that of our industry.
- Keeping our members informed on current issues and promoting open discussion and decision-making.
- Speaking on behalf of our members on issues that are vital to the success of our industry.
- Fostering cooperation among construction professionals to continually improve industry standards and practices.
- Building our communities by fostering active support for the on-going needs of our communities.
- Fostering and promoting safety and environmental responsibility for the benefit of our members and their communities.
Strategic Plan 2017-2020
The 2017-2020 Strategic Plan outlines six key priority planning areas intended to have a significant impact on the Association’s value to our members and ongoing relevance in the industry:
- Government & Industry Relations
- Technology & Innovation
- Workforce Development
- Membership Engagement
- Industry Education & Training
- Industry Safety