Corporate Private Training
CANS moves beyond its Industry Education and Training courses to provide customized corporate private training solutions, tailoring any course offerings/programs (and more) to suit your organization needs. Training can be delivered at CANS in one of three classrooms, or at a location of your choice. Employees can also attend training remotely via CANS Connect virtual training room.
Advantages of Corporate Private Training
- Convenience – Training can be delivered at your place of business. Eliminating the need to coordinate travel. *Employees located remotely can also participate via CANS Connect.
- Learning Transfer – Participants are more likely to transfer skills learned through training when they are engaged and fully participating. Employees are more likely to participate and are often more engaged when training amongst colleagues versus public.
- Efficiency – Private training is tailored to your organization’s specific needs, goals and area of business. Training can even be customized to include your business’s internal processes and documents.
- Cost – Customized corporate private training is typically less expensive than public training on a per employee basis.
CANS members who have taken advantage of CANS Corporate Private Training:
- Nova Scotia Power Inc. (Contract Management Training)
- Lindsay Construction (Infection Control Training)
- rcs Construction (MS Project for Project Mangers)
- Trane Atlantic (Project Management Fundamentals)
- Duron (Construction OH&S)
- Dalhousie Facilities Management (Project Management Fundamentals)
What other companies are saying
“The CANS’ team worked closely with us to customize and deliver MS Project® training that worked for our organization. CANS helped identity and assess our training need, then tailored content and facilitation to fit our culture and demanding schedule. CANS provided all of the services and support needed to help us meet our intended outcomes. Thanks to the training provided we were able to enhance our work processes and increase the competitiveness of our organization.” ~ Dena Hueston – Human Resources Manager, rcs construction
For more information:
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
Manager, Industry and Corporate Education
Phone: (902) 468-2267 ext. 712