Corporate Private Training
CANS moves beyond its Industry Education and Training courses to provide customized corporate private training solutions, tailoring any course offerings/programs (and more) to suit your organization needs. Training can be delivered at CANS in one of three classrooms, or at a location of your choice. Employees can also attend training remotely via CANS Connect virtual training room.
Advantages of Corporate Private Training include:
- Convenience – Training can be delivered at your place of business. Eliminating the need to coordinate travel. *Employees located remotely can also participate via CANS Connect.
- Learning Transfer – Participants are more likely to transfer skills learned through training when they are engaged and fully participating. Employees are more likely to participate and are often more engaged when training amongst colleagues versus public.
- Efficiency – Private training is tailored to your organization’s specific needs, goals and area of business. Training can even be customized to include your business’s internal processes and documents.
- Cost – Customized corporate private training is typically less expensive than public training on a per employee basis.
CANS members who have recently taken advantage of CANS Corporate Private Training:
- Nova Scotia Power Inc. (Contract Management Training)
- Lindsay Construction (Infection Control Training)
- rcs Construction (MS Project for Project Mangers)
- Trane Atlantic (Project Management Fundamentals)
- Duron (Construction OH&S)
- Dalhousie Facilities Management (Project Management Fundamentals)
For more information on how your organization can take advantage of CANS Corporate Private Training please contact:
Construction Association of Nova Scotia
Manager, Industry and Corporate Education
Phone: (902) 468-2267 ext. 712