CANS 158th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING,
October 1, 2020
The Construction Association of Nova Scotia is going virtual for its 158th Annual General Meeting. Join us on October 1, 2020, at 9:00 AM for a unique AGM format to accommodate the challenges presented by COVID-19 this year.
Registration: Click HERE to register now.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Click HERE to sponsor.
As this format may require some tweaks, please stay tuned for more information on scheduling, awards, prize giveaways and more!
CANS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Held every autumn in a different location throughout the Maritimes, CANS Annual General Meeting is a weekend-long event that hosts up to 200 guests, including owners, managers, employees and clients. The weekend typically includes a golf tournament, an activity highlighting the local community, nightly entertainment, keynote speakers, awards presentations, and the AGM business meeting.
Looking forward to seeing you in 2021!
Things will look a little different in 2020, but we look forward to reconnecting with you in-person for our 159th Annual General Meeting, presented by Aon in Autumn 2021!
Date: October 1-3, 2021
Location: Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, Digby Pines, NS
Theme: Great Gatsby! Details to come.
AGENDA *New format for 2021!*
Friday, October 1, 2021
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) | Early Friday Registration
- 11:30 am – 3:30 pm | Children’s Program
- 12:00 pm (noon) | Keynote Luncheon
- 1:00 – 1:30 pm | Networking Break
- 1:30 pm | Business Sessions & Annual General Meeting
- Free Afternoon
- 4:00 – 6:00 pm | Late Friday Registration
- 6:00 – 9:30 pm | Children’s Program
- 6:30 pm | Pre-Dinner Reception
- 7:00 pm | Awards Dinner & Entertainment
- Honourary Life Member presentation, Long Term Member Award recipients and Bowman Award recipients
Saturday, October 2, 2021
- 7:00 – 10:00 am | Buffet Breakfast
- 7:30 – 9:00 am | Early Saturday Registration
- 8:30 am – 3:30 pm | Children’s Program
- 8:30 am | Golf Registration (9:30 am Shotgun)
- 9:00 am | Local Activity Program
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm | Late Saturday Registration
- 3:30 pm | Afternoon Coffee Session
- 5:00 – 9:30 pm | Children’s Program
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm | VIP Reception
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm | Pre-Dinner Reception
- 7:00 pm | Dinner & Entertainment
Sunday, October 3, 2021
- 7:30 – 10:00 am | Buffet Breakfast
Events Lead, Construction Association of Nova Scotia