You are here:Home/front/Notice — HRM’s Permitting, Planning, Licensing & Compliance Project: TPW...
Update on HRM’s Permitting, Planning, Licensing & Compliance Project: TPW Right-of Way (ROW) Permit
HRM has announced their new, online Right-of Way Permit through HRM’s Permitting, Planning, Licensing & Compliance (PPL&C) Solution will go-live on June 1, 2021.
Release 1 of the PPL&C went live in December 2020. The TPW Right-of Way Permit is a new addition to the online solution. *This new permit should not be confused with the Development – Right of Way Permit, currently online and used for right-of-way work associated to development such as new builds and renovations.*
The new solution brings with it the ability to:
• Access your account 24/7
• Make secure online payments
• Receive E-notifications when your permit is issued
• Have employees submit applications on behalf of your organization
• Know immediately if other work permits are required
• Easily track all your permitting and building inspection activity, from initial application to completion, renewal, or expiration