Nova Scotia Community College (NSCC) has been busy completing the 2020 school year online and the graduating class is now ready to enter the workforce.
The Civil and Building Technology Department has approximately 50 new graduates who are currently looking for work in their respective fields. If your business is still in need of an entry-level employee or perhaps a summer student, please contact NSCC to see if they can help.
Department Program Contacts:
- Architectural Engineering Technician, Ian Campbell Ian.Campbell@nscc.ca
- CAD Technician – Mechanical, Brooks Snyder Brooks.Snyder@nscc.ca
- Construction Management Technology, Chris Davison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Civil Engineering Technology, Peter Rosvall Peter.Rosvall@nscc.ca
- Drafting – Architectural, Barb MacDonald Barbara.email@example.com
- Environmental Engineering Technology, Tim Hiltz Tim.Hiltz@nscc.ca