CANS 2020 MUNICIPAL ELECTION PORTAL
The 2020 election will be held on Saturday, October 17.
Do you know what the candidates in this 2020 municipal election think about construction-related issues?
Do you know who the candidates are in your district and whether they are up to speed on construction issues?
In this Municipal Election, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia (CANS) will play an active role, ensuring that the issues important to our members and the industry are top of mind for all candidates.
CANS has gathered some tools for you to access during the 2020 Municipal Election:
- Read CANS’ election topics and the survey sent to all candidates. Click HERE.
- Read where the candidates stand on the issues facing our industry.Click HERE
We encourage you to share this information with your employees to ensure they are informed for Election Day on the issues facing their industry.
Additional 2020 Municipal Election information:
- Who are the candidates? Use HRM’s Official Candidates tool to find the candidates in your district.
- Are you on the voters list? Visit HRM’s Voters’ List page to find out if you are on the list.
- Do you know how or where to vote? Visit HRM’s Information for Voters’ page for information on who can vote.