CANS Emerging Leaders Committee – Call for Applications
CANS Emerging Leaders Group was formed in September 2001 to encourage participation from our younger CANS members. Members of the Emerging Leaders Group are under the age of 40 and work for member companies. The EL Group provides business networking opportunities by hosting six to seven annual networking events and initiatives, providing attendees with the opportunity to make new contacts in the industry and develop their professional network.
The Committee is seeking two (2) individuals who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Employed by a CANS member company in good standing
- Aged 40 years or under
- Either new to the industry, new to your company, new to your position, or are looking to expand your contacts within the industry
- Able to attend and offer hands-on assistance at EL events throughout the year
- Able to actively participate in six committee meetings throughout the year
- Able to bring an objective perspective to the table that has your industry’s best interests at heart
- Collaborative and demonstrate leadership through action
Are you interested in getting involved? We want to hear from you!
WHAT WE NEED: your name, contact information, a brief statement about your intended contributions to the Emerging Leaders Committee and Group and a commitment of at least one year of active participation.
While we thank all who apply, only those selected will be contacted. Deadline for applications: Tuesday, August 15, 2023, at 4:00 PM.
Please direct your submissions and/or questions to:
Policy and Research Lead