Construction Pulse – Issue 3, Spring / Summer 2022 is NOW ONLINE!
The third issue of Construction Pulse, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s industry magazine, is now live!
READ CONSTRUCTION PULSE: To access the digital version of Construction Pulse, click here.
A physical copy of Construction Pulse has been mailed to your company’s Profile Administrator and should be arriving in their mailbox over the course of the next week. If you would like your own copy, please email email@example.com
Construction Pulse was created to provide members with a resource specific to their businesses in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors of Nova Scotia’s construction industry.
In this issue, you will find information on current industry best practices, emerging trends and topics to keep an eye on, relevant and pivotal issues impacting industry, and member successes and accomplishments we’re celebrating.
ISSUE 3 STORIES
- The Final Push for Prompt Payment
- Apprenticeship Ratios – The case for 1:2
- Building Community Connections – Black Business Initiative and Dartmouth General Hospital Foundation
- Then & Now – A 33-Year Journey Between CCA Board Chairs from Nova Scotia
- CCDC Documents – Five reasons why you should use CCDC Standard Documents for your next construction project
- The Gold Standard – Gold Seal Projects showcase excellence in the management of construction
- A Net-Zero Future – How the construction industry can play a part in the fight against climate change
- Construction Trends to Watch In 2022
CONSTRUCTION WORD SEARCH CHALLENGE
Can you find all of the hidden words? There are 39 member categories included in the word bank. If you can find them all and send us your completed sheet before September 1, 2022, you will be entered into a draw for a CANS Prize Pack (valued at $50). (The winner of which will be announced on CANS social media.)
Warning, this word search is HARD! Let’s see how you fare — download a printable copy of the word search below.
DOWNLOAD NOW: Click here for a print-ready pdf.
Thank you to our advertisers whose support has helped make this issue of Construction Pulse possible!
- AB Tech
- Northbridge Insurance
- Nova Scotia Apprenticeship Agency
- Sunbelt Rentals (formerly MacFarlands Industrial)
- Workers Compensation Board (WCB)
- Efficiency One
- Government of Nova Scotia
- Heritage Gas
- RKO Steel Limited
- Stanhope Simpson Insurance
- Cooper Equipment Rentals
- Halifax Chamber of Commerce
We’d love to hear what you think of our first issue! Please send your comments, opinions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org