CCDC 11 – Contractor’s Qualification Statement
Did you know that CCDC 11- Contractor’s Qualification Statement was just updated? Effective December 6, 2019, CCDC 11 – 2019 will be in circulation.
Overview of Changes
This 2019 edition has been streamlined for a better user experience and includes the following changes from the previous version:
- The TRIF question has been removed from the table for worker’s compensation information.
- Editorial changes in Appendix C.
- Additional copies of the appendices are now built into the document.
- Instructions to assist users with filling out the Company’s Experience Rate will be available on the CCDC website.
- The previous 2018 edition of this document will still be available until June 5, 2020.
- CANS will exchange 2018 CCDC seals for 2019 CCDC seals, free of charge.
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Contact Lesley Whynot, Manager, Projects and Information Services!