Issue 2 of Construction Pulse has officially launched!
Dear CANS Member:
Issue 2 of Construction Pulse, the Construction Association of Nova Scotia’s industry magazine, is now live!
READ CONSTRUCTION PULSE: To access the digital version of Construction Pulse, click here.
A physical copy of Construction Pulse has been mailed to your company’s Profile Administrator and should be arriving in their mailbox over the course of the next week. If you would like your own copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Pulse was created to provide members with a resource specific to their businesses in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors of Nova Scotia’s construction industry.
In this issue, you will find information on current industry best practices, emerging trends and topics to keep an eye on, relevant and pivotal issues impacting industry, and member successes and accomplishments we’re celebrating.
You’ll also find messages from CANS President and CEO, Duncan Williams, the Honourable Tim Houston, Premier of Nova Scotia.
- Prompt Payment in Nova Scotia – Why a solution is needed now, more than ever
- Investing in Canada – Canada’s long-term infrastructure plan
- Leaders of Tomorrow – How the next generation of industry professionals will tackle the skilled labour shortage
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace – Why you should care
- The Value of Leadership Development – How it can transform your company
- Building Careers in Construction – How CANS industry campaign has helped NSCC students for 10+ years
- High in the Sky – Why communication is key when choosing the right crane for the right job
- The Time is Now: The Case for Off-site Construction – The benefits of off-site construction and how they can address challenges in industry
- 35 Years Young – The Standard Specification for Municipal Services
- Building Hope Through Resilience (Sponsored Content)
We’d love to hear what you think of this issue! Please send your comments, opinions and feedback to email@example.com
Thank you to our advertisers whose support has helped make Issue 2 of Construction Pulse possible. Click here to view a full list of companies who advertised in Issue 2 of Construction Pulse.
In addition, Construction Pulse will also be produced digitally – inviting an audience of more than 6,500+ average monthly CANS website users, and 4,400 followers on our social media channels, to view our publication.
NEXT ISSUE: Construction Pulse — Spring/Summer 2022 – Issue 3 will be released in spring 2022.