Due to a possible Canada Post strike and the effect it will have on mail delivery (including cheque payments), CANS members are advised that the due date for 2016-2017 Membership Dues is July 1, and alternate methods of payment are available so as to not encounter a disruption of services from CANS. All unpaid accounts will have their services, including online access, suspended as of July 31, 2016.
Payment of Membership Dues can be made through a variety of methods other than mail:
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
For more details, contact Rob Lewis by email email@example.com or by phone at 902-468-2267 ext. 705.
Online or Phone
We accept VISA, Mastercard, and AMEX either online via www.cans.ns.ca/pay (instructions below) or by contacting us at 902-468-2267.
Instructions to make a payment online:
- Visit our website at www.cans.ns.ca
- Login using your login details in the top right corner of the home page (your company’s profile admin has access to logins and passwords, and will have access to all invoices under your company ‘umbrella’. If a user who is not the profile admin logs in to pay, they will only be able to pay the invoices that are tied directly to their individual profile. Contact us if you are unsure who your company’s profile admin is).
- After you have logged in, click on “My CANSnet” in the top right corner.
- From here, click on the “My Orders” icon
- Click on the green “Make a Payment” button
- After clicking “Make a Payment” you will see a list of outstanding invoices. If no invoices are listed, this indicates that all invoices have been paid to date.
- Select the invoices you wish to pay by clicking on the green “Pay This Invoice” button next to each invoice
- After you have selected all of the invoices that you wish to pay, click on the “Proceed to Payment” button. From here you will be prompted to enter your credit card details.