Introduction to Understanding Systematic Racism: A Guide for Leaders and Managers
- Format: e-Learning
- Date & Time: On-demand
- Duration: Self-paced – approximately 3 hours
- Price: $100.00 + HST (not eligible for WIPSI)
Who Should Enroll: This course is intended for leaders and managers.
- Understand the concepts of racism, systemic racism, systemic bias, and unconscious bias.
- Understand the intent vs. impact dilemma.
- Recognize and reduce your unconscious bias as a leader and manager.
- Recognize different levels of systemic bias in your organization.
- Have a tool kit of strategies and supporting methods to eliminate/reduce systemic bias in your organization.
- This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.
Register for this Course!
To secure your seat in this course, contact Kaitlyn Bennett, Education & Training Lead or register online: https://secure.cans.ns.ca/education/render/?EventID=3405