Join CAF-FCA for a two-day symposium on October 22 & 23 at the Delta Ottawa City Centre in Ottawa. CAF-FCA will host roundtable sessions and face-to-face networking opportunities as we share new research findings on the hottest topics in apprenticeship: demand for skilled tradespeople and the mobility of apprentices. To receive event updates, contact email@example.com.
The symposium will include opportunities to:
– Learn more about recent research to define the qualifications employers want
– Provide input on labour market intelligence related specifically to apprenticeship
– Share labour market planning strategies related to recruitment and training
– Learn about challenges identified by apprentices and employers when an apprentice moves prior to certification
– Hear how recent harmonization efforts are progressing
– Brainstorm supports and solutions to facilitate apprentice mobility